Rondo & R.Allen

Sean Giovanello giovanello at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 06:47:11 CST 2008

Rondo looks absolutely terrible.  This guy came into the league with a rep
as having poor offense and amazing defense.  He is a disgrace on the
defensive end.   Priority number one has to be bringing in a veteran point
guard (Payton, Mighty Mouse, or whoever gets bought out) to stabilize the
position.