Super Bowl Scufflers: Celtics And Knicks Deliver Warm-Up Act

Cecil Wright cecilw45 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:25:46 CST 2008

Well let's just say that Doc was right this time, in that the team cannot
get caught up in that foolishness like we fans sometimes do.  Losing Pierce
could well have lost the game for us and if it happens in other instances,
it probably will.  Let's see...one guy hasn't scored a point or done
anything else, while the other guy is team captain, hits a couple 3s and has
10 points?  No wonder Eddie House put a bit of the badmouth on those lousy
NYers.

They need to concentrate on playing team basketball instead of protecting
their rep, even though I know how important that is to today's play and
agents.

Anybody still want to pick on Rondo?  If folks can't see the difference he
makes on the break, I don't know what they are watching.

Cecil