Powe?

Peter Delevett pdelevett at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 21:16:00 CST 2008

I didn't get to watch the game but was following along
thanks to ESPN Gamecast. It seemed in the first half
that we were getting killed on the boards, then Powe
gets into the game, grabs as many boards as Garnett in
fewer than half the minutes, ends up with 10 points
and the Cs win going away.

Did those of you watching the game think Powe made an
appreciable difference? He certainly seems to bring a
lot of toughness and fire, two qualities the Celtics
don't seem to have been playing with since the Pistons game.