4 games, 3 losses ...

dforant1 dforant1 at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 06:38:18 CST 2008

Doc just isn't a good manager and I think he holds Perk back restraining his
desire. Perk has become a WNBA player.

Rondo isn't a good point guard, at least not good enough to lead a team of
this caliber. He needs time to develop, especially a shot.

We have become a perimeter shooting team.

Rebounding has dropped off.

One on one stuff. Too much dribbling.

Offenses are eating our lunch inside.

Can't win consistently with just 3 scorers.

Allen's trying too hard and not getting set up. He needs set ups, screens
etc. He forcing.

Too much half court basketball, not running enough.

Closing out games is tough in a 5 minute game. It takes coordinated talent.
We are in disarray at this point.