Jamison & boards killed us

Mafiaso316 at aol.com Mafiaso316 at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 11:30:16 CST 2008

Put Leon in, at least he crashes the damn boards!!!!!!!!  He has a  knack for
garbage baskets like Cornbread use to.

Paolo

In a message dated 1/13/2008 11:09:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
asterix_9_9 at yahoo.com writes:

The  outcome is not surprising when you consider that the Wizards have been
flying  under everyone's radar for quite some time.  This game was all about
team  defense (and rebounding is part of that).  Compared to last season, the
Celtics have the most improved defense (points allowed) in the league, but do
you know who has the second most improved defense?  That's right, the  Wiz.

Both teams play excellent team defense and we can expect another  good game
on Monday, although my money is on the good guys in  green.