Pollard + Crappy + No R.Allen, Davis=loss

Belanger, Roger roger.belanger at ips.invensys.com
Thu Jan 10 12:54:17 CST 2008

I respectfully disagree with one point about Scal........ He hurt the
team (as is normally the case). He added absolutely no value to the team
in his time on the court. His two misses when he got in, his lack of
defensive ability and any shred of athleticism simply made a bad
situation worse. His knack for getting in the way of the real players
directly resulted in our guys fumbling away a couple of rebounds. His
only real contribution was a relatively respectable (for him) dunk which
I suspect was the direct result of someone leaving a Krispy Kreme up on
the rim somewhere. Otherwise he never would have been able to get up
that high. On top of that, we need to listen to Tommy singing the
praises of his contribution. I love Tommy, but he needs to lay off the
weed, I mean really.

Not the end of the world for a good team to have a stinker game, but the
Scal should have been relegated to "splinter gatherer" on the bench or
worse. Powe & Gabe should have gotten those minutes. Bad decision making
by Doc in this case.

Thx for listening.

Roger S. Belanger
Phone: 1-508-549-2796