For want of an Egg, the omelet was lost

Sean Giovanello giovanello at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:46:50 CST 2008

I have enjoyed watching this team so much this year that I do not have much
to gripe about and as good as they have been I remain somewhat unconvinced
that they can be quite this good.  Regardless, its just been nice to watch
basketball.  Accordingly, my posts on here and Stuck on 16 have dropped
tremendously.

Also, I dont think we have the ability (or desire) to do much in the way of
trades at this point.  We are going to be looking for vets who have been
bought out.  Stoudamire will be the first test, but there arent many changes
that can be made this year given the big salaries of KG, PP, and RA and the
lack of real trading chits on the rest of the roster (talent wise and/or
salary wise).