allen's injury history

Sean Giovanello giovanello at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:40:59 CDT 2007

Due diligence as was the case with Wally's knee and then before that Raef's
knee?  Cant blame Vin the Drunk on them because it was before their time,
but Ainge has a history of overpaying for older veterans who dont go in for
a lot of contact and also have significant injury concerns.  We dont know
the deal about Allen's ankles (he had surgery on both for bone spurs last
year and hasnt done "anything strenuous" yet), but the idea we should just
dismiss any worry over it because the team checked it out is absurd.  Go
back and read what Danny said about Raef and Wally.