Celtic Thug Says The C's Are Trading For Garnett Tonight

Way Of The Ray wayoftheray at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 15:36:51 CDT 2007

The mercurial one and alleged insider tells the Real
GM moderators to ban him if it doesn't occur:

"...there is no way Danny is going to allow KG to go
to New York. The Bottom line is this Boston still
wants KG. Minn stills want Al Jefferson and the two
teams are still talking. Atlanta, I was told by my
people down in Atlanta is the Hawk are going to take
Horford at 3. Boston at the end of the day will make a
trade for KG... If I'm wrong the mod can lock, ban and
get rid of me from this site."

Ray