And if that MOCKingbird don't sing...I'm gonna buy me a Jianlian

Jaims jaims at pldtdsl.net
Thu Jun 28 12:50:30 CDT 2007

great observations, ryan.

I, too, have the same reservations for Brewer as he's in the thin side. I
like his passion for defense but he won't be a bruising defender ala Artest
for SFs and guards. Plus his offensive game is kinda a question mark still.
He might be a Deshawn Stevenson w/o the scoring skills at best.

I like Noah too but I hope he won't be a Mark Madsen in the NBA...i sure
hope not.

Lastly, spot on regarding Gerald Wallace. He's a younger Marion type we
should pursue. All around skills, a hustler and doesn't need to jack up a
lot of shots to be happy.  Lewis would be great also, imo, but a Gerald
Wallace (or even a Josh Smith) will be PERFECT as you said.

Jaims