Katz: Marion Deal Dead Horford Could Slip To 5

ryanmnelson at verizon.net ryanmnelson at verizon.net
Wed Jun 27 14:10:24 CDT 2007

These numbers may have been posted here before but i just looked them up myself to make sure i am not going to go crazy for no reason.  You can see them here for yourselves http://www.asia-basket.com/chn/d1.asp

Here are the leading rebounders in the chinese professional league:

1.Brandon Crump 14.4
2.Babakar Camara 13.6
3.Soumaila Samake 13.5
4.Chris Porter 12.9
5. Herve Lamizana 11.4
5. Yi Jianlian 11.4

I believe Brandon Crump, the #1 rebounder, averaged ~6 rebounds per game when he played at tennessee (no joke).  So dingaling's 11 rebounds would translate to about 4 had he played ncaa div 1 basketball.

Here are the leading scorers:
1. Anthony Myles 32.1
2. Gabe Muoneke 31.6
3.Tang Zhengdong 28.1
4. Brandon Crump 27.4
5. Wang Zhizhi 26.6

Wang zhizhi averaged 4.4 points per game in 6 NBA seasons.  I believe Anthony Myles averaged 10 ppg in two years at Xavier.  Dingaling averaged 24.8 which would probably translate to 8ppg at xavier.

So danny is going to draft a guy who would go for 8 and 3 at a marginal ncaa div 1 school.  Oh and the kicker is, he is likely 22, not 18, and he may be as old as 25.

Just kill me now.

rmn

	Celtics Are Idiots List <celtics at igtc.com>