Update On Hot Rumor: Jefferson Involved

keltsfan keltsfan at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 17:47:05 CDT 2007

Ray, I'd have to agree with you. Giving up Jefferson and the 5 for O'Neal is
not a good deal for Boston. Actually, it's a terrible deal.  I wouldn't make
that deal even it includes LA's 19th pick. Better off drafting Yi and
putting him alongside Jefferson than adding a rapidly aging O'Neal to a
rapidly aging Pierce.

Ravi

Of Way Of