Do you want KG?

Mark Piotrowski mark at 10thumbs.org
Sat Jun 23 17:36:33 CDT 2007

The story in today's paper has them saying they're keeping AK ---
that may very well just be some damage control, who knows.  I think
it woudl take Wally, Gomes and next years #1 -- or maybe swapping
this years picks (#5 for #25).

FWIW, i think there will be several teams that get old pretty quick
in the East (NJ, MIA, DET, even CLE).  I'm not saying right away but
in the next season or 2.

(the other) mark