Do you want KG?

Sean Giovanello giovanello at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 21:18:46 CDT 2007

Are you serious?  Wally for AK?  I would love that to happen, but for the
life of me cannot imagine a scenario where Utah would ever even consider
that.  Utah would probably be looking for a future first rounder, and a
couple of our youngs.  Everyone knows we are desperate to make a deal and
that we need someone who is capable of putting up all-star numbers at a
minimum.  Why would anyone do us a favor?