Thank you KG

gene kirkpatrick gk_tyler at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 12:15:38 CDT 2007

I just hope that Al fits into a team that can win again and fight for championships.  I hope he becomes like Duncan in that we don't care whether his numbers outstrip others or not, just that he leads or assists us along the way to winning.  Even I usually qualify my rose-colored statements about Al; others are more precise.  We're not saying he's a better individual player than KG, just much younger, much, much cheaper and a pretty good bet to anchor the middle for us.

  On  another note, I would like to see a lottery among the list with the winner being sent to training camp in Italy.  Maybe we could skim off some of Ainge's travel budget for the tickets.  Cheers, Gene