Thank you KG

hartleyo at bellsouth.net hartleyo at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 22 08:38:39 CDT 2007

I for one and most C's fans that felt getting Garnet was not enough value for Al J. Thanks to KG and his agent. Even Garnet knows that giving up Al for Garnet is not close to equal value  for the C's. First of all Garnet is a 12 year veteran with only his downside to look forward to. Al is all upside and when you add a healthy Pierce to me all is looking up. Besides Garnet was going to bolt anyway in 2 years.
If Phoenix trades Stoudemaire for Garnet, it will only make San Antonio stronger to repeat. What the hell is Phoenix thinking, they lost because of that absurd rule that lost them game 5.

Hart