al thornton

Jaims jaims at pldtdsl.net
Wed Jun 20 23:16:22 CDT 2007

I like thornton too. correct, he's a josh howard/Danny Granger type of
player. another player with the same caliber is Derrick Byars of Vandy. He's
explosive and is an all around player.

here are some of the players i got to watch some last season that i really
like:

Corey Brewer ('nuff said)
Thadeus Young (Paul Pierce clone)
Derrick Byars (also danny granger type)
Sean Williams (a yr ago before getting expelled - ratliff caliber)

i also think these 'could be steals':

Alando Tucker
Morris Almond (great outside shooter)
Bellinelli