Two Kobe Bryant trade scenarios

mark at 10thumbs.org mark at 10thumbs.org
Sat Jun 16 16:22:00 CDT 2007

I've always thought way too much was made of the fact we helped DET get R.
Wallace --- esp. now that he's back on the block.  So they got a title...
we gave up NOTHING and got Tony Allen in return.  I'd do that 100 times
out of 100.

But Chad Ford must be out of his freakin' mind if he thinks we'll (a)
trade Pierce for Tyrus Thomas, Ben Gordon and PJ Brown and (b) that in so
doing we'll make the Bulls much, much better for a while and help the
hated Lakers.

And peopel complain about the trade ideas we come up with round here...

(the other) mark