Hawes

Troy Hash troynsusiehash at alltel.net
Fri Jun 15 17:55:37 CDT 2007

If we could get Josh Smith, he would be a perfect fit.  I think Hawks with
all their bigs would be more apt to trade Smith.  I like Delonte, but if it
means getting Smith, don't let the door hit you in the booty!!  Getting 11
pick back is just icing on the cake.  Smith is a young more talented version
of AK47.  He plays much bigger than he is and can score too!  Look at his
stats the last half of the year when he was healthy.  Go get him Danny!!
Troy