Hawes

Eggcentric at aol.com Eggcentric at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 07:53:33 CDT 2007

> I think it only makes sense if they are looking to trade down.
> Such as a swap of picks in the aforementioned JJ trade.
>      - Asterix

It makes a lot of sense for the Celts to trade down to #11 since there is
little difference in talent among the players who will be available at
4 to 12.   But I believe our Atlanta discussions (one of about 20 teams
we are talking to) are basically centered on Josh Smith (not JJ) and
the #11 for our #5 and Allen or West plus Powe.   We would then take
a big (Jason Smith, Hawes, or Sean Williams) at #11.

Meanwhile Atlanta takes Conley and either Horford or Jainlian.

Egg