Bulpett podcast

Kim Malo kmalo17 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 11 17:45:07 CDT 2007

Steve Bulpett is by far my favorite of the current beatwriters and a
lot of fun to listen to. Has a nicely twisted dry sense of humor he
doesn't usually get credit for (when I mentioned how often I agree
with him, he suggested I keep quiet about it as publicizing that fact
might lead to institutionalization). Anyway, he was the guest on the
Celticstufflive broadcast last night and in great form, from current
draft /deal talk to anecdotes about the Cs past. You can listen to it
or download a podcast to listen to later at
http://celticsstufflive.com/theshow/celticsstufflive-sunday-69-700pm-est-wsteve-bulpett/06/2007/09/