Suns rumors

John Lyell jlyell at verizon.net
Sun Jun 10 22:21:31 CDT 2007

I don't think anyone is saying Brewer is better today than Marion.  The contract is the same issue with Kirilenko, but a bit shorter.  The question is giving up #5 and Allen or Green worth renting him for 2 years?
Would Marion help us? Absoultely, but Phoenix hasn't made it to the next level

Danny will,in the end, need to make the call.  We just need to be sure we aren't getting rid of the next Joe Johnson or Chauncy Billups

Rumors of Stoudamire to Detroit for Wallace and someone else have been out there also. Who knows what the truth is

I am not sure on the Pierce Marion issue. I think he would fit fine, but in 2 years would we lose him?