Perk

keltsfan keltsfan at comcast.net
Thu Jun 7 19:55:32 CDT 2007

If Seattle truly waffles on Durant, then I think there is a strong
possibility a team could acquire the second pick.  For example Atlanta
(assuming genuine interest in Durant) could offer three and eleven and if
Seattle isn't sold on Durant, they could do that deal and walk away from the
draft with two quality talents possibly filling out their need for an
all-star caliber big and either a quality point guard in Law or a 2/3 in
Thornton.

My guess is this Durant talk is much ado about nothing, writers trying to
create some controversy so we all have something to read and talk about or
hope about.

Ravi

Of Frederick
> Hurley
> Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 9:22 AM
> To: The Boston Celtics Mailing List
> Subject: Re: Perk
>
> On Thu, June 7, 2007 11:50 am, Steve Ouellette wrote:
> > OK, found it. The "rumor" is from our own Peter Delevett. Now let's stop
> > talking like Perk and the #5 for #3 makes any sense, unless somehow
Kevin