Ainge Lets The Cat Out Of The Bag About Allen's Injury

Ellie Cutler ellie at oreilly.com
Fri Sep 23 08:50:53 CDT 2005

Way Of The Ray wrote:

>Hat Tip Celtics Steve >From CelticsBlog.com.
>
>Whhhaaaaaat!?!? In typical Andelman style, this
>statement was completely overlooked and no follow-up
>questions were asked as Eddie immediately began
>talking about the KowLoon.

LOL!!  Whatta guy, though. He provided many laughs in his prime - nobody
could touch him -  and still does.  I also couldn't believe his son got
married during the World Series and Eddie missed it.   Rivers was on
Dennis & Callahan this AM, but I didn't hear much of it other than if he
were in a pickup game and wanted to win, he wouldn't pick Gerald Green.

-Ellie