Fwd: [Celtics' Stuff ] Swift, Humphries, Slokar and Bogdanovic.-Draft City

djessen33 at wiacomm.net djessen33 at wiacomm.net
Mon May 31 21:38:45 CDT 2004

I am starting to be convinced that this is a mock with a
lot of reality. Unfornately, I don't like how it ends up
for the Cs with Swift ok at the 15 but we just end up with
Humphries and Slokar. I guess that allows us to make the
trade with the Wolves but let Slokar develop overseas.
Maybe we take the big Korean instead of Slokar. However,
it doesn't provide the excitement that a draft of Swift,
Wright and Jefferson can provide or even Pavel or Peja.
Seems we need to have Alridge and Andrealphabet in there
to allow these guys to slide to the Cs. Trading the two
later picks with the Hawks to get the 17 pick could allow
us to get one of those guys but if that happens, I would
hope that there is one guy who really stands out that you
would do it for. It would still be disappointing....

DJessen33

  --- the forwarded message follows ---