Undeniable Proof?

John fozzyrocks at iprimus.com.au
Fri May 28 01:29:54 CDT 2004

Hey all,

Just got through watching the NBA Vs Minnesota Timberwolves in the
Western Conference Finals- game 4.

Please tell me if I'm wrong on this one- we outside of America and
Canada have to tolerate the completely biased inept ESPN international
commentators, cheering for their Lakers.

8 point Laker lead- 4th quarter, between 2:30 to 3:30 left in the game.

Wally World shoots a three- gets fouled- defensive foul on the Lakers.
Correct call. Timeout

We come back from the timeout and instead of Wally shooting three free
throws the Lakers have the ball.

Unless the international commentators missed something and I dont think
they did because I saw the ref call defensive foul on the shot- this is
the first undeniable proof that the NBA is worse than pro wrestling when
it comes to pre-determined results.

John