Some thoughts about Doc

Doug Jessen djessen33 at wiacomm.net
Wed May 26 22:10:17 CDT 2004

I still don't see any point, other than the one on the top
of your head.

So what if we haven't heard all the dirt? How is that
going to change anything or any opinions? Since we only
hear 25% of the stuff sayeth you, would it also not be
true that we don't hear all the good stuff either? By the
same token, wouldn't it be all relative? Assuming all
beatwriters are equal in the sight of God and don't exceed
their 25% dirt ceiling, we don't hear all the dirt on
Obie, or Dr. Jack, or Kobe or Duncan etc either then, do
we? Wizard fans don't hear all the dirt on their players.
So it is all relative. You get the point?

But what is your role anyways? Why do you care? Are you
the NE Dirt Doctor? Is it your role to make sure everyone
knows the personal faults of the Celtic players? She who
has never sinned, let her cast the first stone....

DJ aka DJessen33