Get off Raef's back.

R. Singh keltsfan at comcast.net
Wed May 19 10:18:13 CDT 2004

I will say that I do know someone who is well acquainted with Doc Rivers
and he is suggesting that Rivers will do wonders for Paul Pierce's game.
This fellow thinks Pierce is going to excel under Rivers. I don't know
if you can teach an old dog new tricks however and if Pierce continues
to want to dominate the ball then I'm sure Rivers will not have any
significant impact.

It is promising that Rivers has gone on record stating that Pierce
should not be controlling the ball. It would be interesting to see what
Pierce has to say about those comments.

In any event. Go Timberwolves!

Ravi