Telfair Headed To The Clippers

Kim kimmalo at mindspring.com
Mon May 17 13:49:15 CDT 2004

No they aren't  the ones he speaks of.
Ainge doesn't differentiate. He has REPEATEDLY said that fans - i.e. making it clear he means all fans - don't understand anything and made them all out to be a bunch of knee jerking yahoos. Sometimes even as he then gushes with an obviously bogus "I have all the respect in the world for the fans". That's the one that has pissed me off no end, in no small part because of how regularly he repeats it and makes it clear he is not just talking about a vocal idiot minority, as you imply.