Telfair Headed To The Clippers

Shawn Niles shizzjr at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 12:03:59 CDT 2004

For the love of god... who cares if Danny turns people off?? 95% of the
media in Boston hates Belichick on a personal level. Doesn't seem to hurt
his team any. Belichick also had a rough first year and people wanted to
drive him out of town. Good thing they didn't.

As for Danny having too much pride to admit his mistakes... nope. He traded
Mike James, didn't he?