Niednagel released; Ainge brain type revealed

Eggcentric at aol.com Eggcentric at aol.com
Fri May 7 12:01:42 CDT 2004

< What I want to know is what brain type Charles "I am Amphibious"
Shackleford, and Mike "My Mother was a Woman" Tyson, are (talk about
fading into "Bolivian" for those two...). Does it start with an "I"? >
- Kestas

I am not surprised you would want to know that. Don't think for a White
River Junction minute that this whole Brain Doc bashing isn't your fault.
Even Wickerham senses you are 100% responsible for Doc N's release.

Your persistent and obsessive criticisms of the good Brain Doc (and you
too, Giovanello) have rendered me half-crazed.  Therefore I have an
important announcement. I am hereby dropping the Eggcentric screen
name and returning to this list under the name “JoanD'Arc at Aol.com.”
It's only fitting since they are already polishing the stake for me.

And Further, Doc Kesty, despite your degree in Psychological and Brain
Sciences, can you tell me right this minute with any degree of certainty
that you can actually predict better than  Niednagel that Mihm or Davis
or Banks or Jones or Hunter will turn into ENTP/FCIR’s?  NO!  So really,
why the need to rag on the poor misunderstood Mike Tyson when you
know full well that at least his fore play if not his court play would
have certainly been diagnosed as high as a ISTP/BEIR (#4 - same as
Ricky)  by Doc Niednagel.

You are a bad bad influence, Kesty.  In fact, I am curious what YOUR rating
might be.  FYI, my “Insider” informs me that our IGTC list CEO is presently
in negotiations with Doc Niednagel to obtain his evaluation of each of our
list members.  Another reason to change my screen name ASAP.

Do you have a foot stool big enough to hide under?

Egg (IDYG/NCIH)