Dr Jack vs Doc

Jim Hill jahill199 at comcast.net
Tue May 4 23:08:43 CDT 2004

I think it was all the other "whoppers" that effected Gore's credibility.
(http://www.nationalreview.com/gorelies/gorelies.shtml)  This one just got a
lot of play.

The fraudulent "quote" was just easy to believe for most folks due to this
history of same.   Seems like a nice enough guy to have as a neighbor
however.

<Jim

Snip:
>After all, basketball is just a game and
>typical sports coverage is "journalism" in only the loosest sense of the
>word... it's not like it involves helping decide who will lead the nation
or
>something!
---