Thrilled with WEST

John Lyell jlyell at netzero.net
Fri Jun 25 00:31:53 CDT 2004

Seattle has supposedly entered the fray for Mcgrady offering Allen in a
package that is a 3 way I heard. Jefferson looks better and more physical
than Humphries. Seems like the guys we want usually go a pick or two before
ours. We should be on the phone with Portland for Monia. Give them next
years #1.