RGLB video on Who site ...

It's funny how we can react differently to the same things.  I was
watching the RGLB clip last night, for probably the 5th time, and the same
"moment" caught my attention.  However, all I could think of was --
couldn't you guys have rehearsed a little more?  Is a teleprompter
necessary?  The bond I saw was one old fart propping up another one.  But,
hey, I still love to watch these geriatric rock stars play too.