Out of touch with reality....

>From: Marcus Surrealius <bushchoked@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Kinks...hijinks...summing up
>
>> So, then, how do you explain why we hear more Who
>>than Kinks on the radio?
>
>Maybe that's because "we" don't. You might. But then
>you're not familiar with all of the Kinks' material so
>maybe you don't either.

Please, just because I don't know the *names* of the songs (another point there), doesn't mean I can't recognize the Kinks when I hear them.
And, I ain't hearing them.
And, I believe Scott stated he isn't hearing them either.

Anyone here want to stand up and state that they are hearing more Kinks on the radio than The Who???
Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueler?
Bueler?

>>>See, this is what I've been saying.
>>>"Bronze medallists". That's third.
>
>ONE person's opinion. That's all it is.

Ha!  Harrrrrdly.
That, my Kinks biased friend, is the overriding opinion of rock scholars and critics and music fans.
I've heard that all my life, and then it's stated in a review of a who album.

Yeah, that's the first time any of us had heard that.
First time.
One person.

NOT!

Kevin in VT