Re: Kinks...hijinks...summing up

> The Who were Rolling Stone Magazines "Band of the
Year" *in 1979!*  Well

Scott:

I can't imagine that has anything whatsoever with
Keith's death...nah...have you read any RS reviews of
Who albums after WN?
I have.

> bigger, better, & more influential group than The
Kinks.  I don't see how you can claim otherwise.
And "music fans"!

Kevin:

Well, since I never claimed that...I said they were
considered in the same league, and that they were more
popular in the 60's than The Who, and that they get
more radio airtime because they had more big
hits...you don't have to see how I could claim it. I
mean, in my last EMail I said that they were higher on
the "Rock chain" than The Kinks!

"I confirmed to the prime minister that we appreciate
our friendship."
 George "cause he wouldn't have known otherwise" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML