Re: Buddy/Paul

In a message dated 4/4/2004 5:37:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx writes:

<Take your kids serious.  Take your job serious.  Take the Lord serious.
Never
<give yourself to things that will let you down.

Jon,

I did a poor job of editing my first post.  I was in the midst of doing too
many things at once.

But, you are absolutely right.  I just felt bad, after getting mad and then
finding out the sweet old Paul died shortly after he emailed me telling me he'd
get back with me later on.  I guess it will be alot later then we thought.
Since he was on this list, I wanted to share it, but my messy editing might
have made it not make sense.  At least he got to see the group that he loved, one

Thanks again Jon.

Johanna