Re: OT - Bill - The CDs Arrived. Thanks!

Let's see...most of those songs are from the who's 200 tour from pt's site except a couple which like relay was from chicago but not from pt's site. The other disc is chicago at the house of blues 99.I really like jae's playing on that for sure you can actually hear him in the mix like he should be.His solo shows you could hear him fine i don't know why pridden fucked that up!! Hey have a good weekend ok, I like the new songs not love though lol.
                                    cya,Bill