Re: Pete In Uncut

In a message dated 4/1/2004 6:18:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
"When I heard these tracks again last year, for the first time in
years, I thought, 'Fuck!  This was a *band,* a really *good*
band.'  TOMMY is probably Keith at the height of his studio
powers & John, too, before he got into [impersonates frantic
bass scales] -- all that.  It was good, straight-forward, powerful,
innovative bass playing.  And Keith, too, serving the song & not
serving his ego, which is what happened later on."

Scott, give me five.  I'm gonna go get that magazine.  Great stuff.

Jon in Mi.