Re: The Kinks in your logic....

> Oh, and thanks a whole hell of a lot for getting that stupid song
> "senses working ohhhhh-*verrrrr*-time." stuck in my head.

1-2-3-4-5!......Senses working over-time.
Trying to tell the difference 'tween a lemon & a lime......

Ha!  I like that tune.  But is XTC even played on the radio?  I mean
besides college radio stations?

And we should be careful about using "radio" as the guide to what is
great rock & roll.  Let's face it:  commercial radio blows big-time.

The Kinks?  Never liked 'em much either.  Don't grab me at all except
for a handful a tunes.  I've seen 'em live twice, though.  They put
on a great show.

The only Kinks song *I* hear on the radio is "Lola."  And that goofy
"Father Christmas" song around the holidays.

And I still have yet to hear either of the two new Who songs on the
radio.

Radio......yuck!

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism