Re: Stones v. Who

In a message dated 3/30/04 6:45:48 PM, TigerPurr1 writes:

<< The Stones dusted off more songs during the Licks rehearsals than they
have in previous tour rehearsals.  A website that listed the songs rehearsed is
currently down, so I can't give an accurate figure on that.  I do believe it
was over 100.  Two hundred sounds like a stretch to me though. >>

I did a little more searching and the Stones rehearsed just shy of a 150
songs (I counted 147 quickly - so I could be off one or two) for their Licks tour
and played 77 during the tour.

http://pub6.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm19.showMessage?topicID=728.
topic

Debbie
Tiger

"And Staples Girls are so extraaaaaavagant...I just don't have that much
driiiiivvvvvvel..."  - Alan, 2/12/03