Re: two new songs: ok, my review..

In a message dated 3/29/2004 7:06:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JOELTLE515@xxxxxxx writes:

> RGLB: roger sounds like freddie mercury when he sings "these are the days
> of
> our lives" (which is a good song, don't get me wrong. at least I think it
> is)
> even got me choked up a bit, the way it sounded.

i meant the Queen song "these are the days of our lives". roger sounds a bit
like freddie when freddie sang that song. and RGLB had me choked up a bit, the
way it sounded. had a nice pleasant sound to it, I thought. (which isn't
really a who sound is it? but then again, "the song is over" and "blue red and
grey" ain't so bad either)