Pete requests Australian group for IOW

I'm not posting this at Who's News because there just
too much big news and I'm afraid it'll get swamped.
Weeeeee!

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/03/25/1079939774535.html

"The same day, young Davey received an even more
influential present: Who's Better Who's Best by the
Who. In a world where dreams come true with startling
regularity, his mate Nic Cester from Jet recently
called from London to tell him that Pete Townshend
personally phoned him to request Jet's company at
June's Isle of Wight Festival. 'Bastard!' Lane hisses
down an imaginary phone line."

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!