Believe At Your Own Risk....

==========
DALTREY TURNS TO HYPNOTIST TO OVERCOME STAGE FRIGHT

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/0/BEC884D57B8F6C6E80256E5C0049CC
BC!opendocument

Veteran rocker ROGER DALTREY has turned to celebrity hypnotist PAUL
McKENNA in a bid to overcome his crippling stage fright.

The WHO axeman, 60, has been suffering with the condition for a number
of years after noticing his voice of (sic) tightening up during per-
formances thanks to "subconscious nerves".

But the PICTURES OF LILY hitmaker is now able to take to the stage
without any trouble - thanks to the (sic) McKenna, who has previously
helped celebrities including DARYL HANNAH, RONAN KEATING and ROBBIE
WILLIAMS.

Roger enthuses, "A few years ago I realised I had a problem. On the
outside I was calm but on the inside I was knotted up.

"If I was performing, although everything looked OK to everyone else,
I'd feel like my voice was tightening up. I went to Paul and he helped
me a lot.

"He said, 'You can do it standing on your head, so what are you worrying
about?' Whatever he did totally worked for me. He's a great guy."

19/03/2004 13:26

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/