RE: What in *the* Hell?

>So, is Ollie Cat still on the list? If so, I think we need a big apology
from her, too, for starting this mess. <sigh>

Are you fucking kidding me, or are you insane??!!!!

Ollie Cat should be fucking banned forever from this or any other
She sought out a lister and engaged in a campaign of mental and emotional
control and manipulation.

Well, if that's so, then maybe you're right. I don't have enough information to say much about it. But on the other hand, do you?

keets

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet access. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/