Re: More comments on new tunes

In a message dated 3/17/2004 11:48:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
So, what have we learned?  We've learned that, while highly bene-
ficial, an anthem is not needed in order for a Who album to be
considered successful or meaningful.

I like that summary.

Ya know, the reason I think they put the tunes up and yanked them is so
they'll get to hear this kind of input from us so that they'll know how to finish
the album. Pete is lurking, getting all this info from us and he's picking up
his guitar and pen. Hi Pete!

I had the delight today of hearing one of my crew singing Old Red Wine as he
worked with no music playing. It's that catchy.  All the casual Who fans dig
that one.  And, since what we heard may just be "demo's" Pete, I'd like to
order that the beautiful 2nd bridge be three times as long and the jam at the end
be twice as long on the final release.

Jon in Mi.