Re: Summer Tour and new album..Guitar Heros CD

Has anyone found the words to the 2 new Who songs?

Real Good Looking Boy By The Who, 2003
From Then and Now 1964-2004
Written by Pete Townshend )2004

==============
transcribed by                             Whotabs
litgo@xxxxxxx          03-14-2004          www.thewho.net/whotabs
==============

Capo on 3

C     x35588
G     355433 and 355733
Am    5(t)77555
F     xx3565 and xx3568
Bb    6x3366
F/A   5x3565
Gm    355333

[Can't Help Falling In Love piano intro:] |C G Am F C G |F G Am Dm (E F) C G...

[verse, main pattern]
||:C    G    |Am     F     :||

|C                          G                          |
  When I think back to the first time in my childhood
|Am                  F                        |
  When I saw that face I thought right then
|C          G                |Am         F          |
  That's a real good-lookin' boy

I saw myself in the mirror in profile for the first time
I thought, hey, that's a real good-lookin' boy

And I felt then that I moved with all those lucky fucks and angels
High in the glitter(?) in the sky

So I ran to my mother and I said, hey, mom, take a look at me
Have you ever seen a teen fly so high?

[chorus]
|C            G                |Am         F
    That's a real good-lookin' boy
    That's a real good-lookin' boy

She said, well, you know, you're an ugly boy
You don't really look like him

In this long line there's been some real strange genes
You got 'em all, you got 'em all, with some extras thrown in

That's a real good-lookin' boy
That's a real good-lookin' boy
Oh, that's a real good-lookin' boy
Yeah, that's a real good-lookin' boy

|Bb F/A Gm F |

[interlude]
|C    G  |Am         |F           C         |G    Gsus4  G Gsus4 G
Wise man say    only fools, only fools rush in
  |F    G    |Am   F         |C    G            |
But I, I can't help falling in love, in love with you

|C F G C F G |C F G C F G |C F G C F G |C |

|Em     B    |Em       B            |Em          B            |
|------------|----------------------|-------------------------|
|----8~------|-----8-\/-------------|-------------------------|
|--9------9--|----9------8-9-8-9-11-|11/12-----12---11----9-8-|
|-9-9----9-9-|---9------------------|------------13-----------|
|7-----------|--7-------------------|-------------------------|
|------------|----------------------|-------------------------|

                   [2/4]          [4/4]
|Em     D    A/C#   |C             |Gsus4  G     |
|-------------------|--------------|-------------|
|-------------------|--------------|-------------|
|9~--11/12-12/14--12|12/15------15-|15/17--------|
|-------------------|--------------|-------------|
|-------------------|--------------|-------------|
|-------------------|--------------|-------------|

[repeat intro]

Now I'm here with you, little darlin'
And you say you're beautiful as you are
And I've managed somehow to survive

You arrive in my life like a fragrance
You help me find a way to laugh
Now I know how so-called beauty lies

God gave him a face and he gave me something above
God gave me grace, man, he gave me a sweet, sweet, sweet love

You make me feel I'm a real good-lookin' boy
I feel I'm a real good-lookin' boy

litgo@xxxxxxx

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet access. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/