Re: UK Singles Box Set Due in April

> Interesting.  So, are CD's 1-11 the tracks as they appeared on their
> original singles?

I don't know the exact specifics of the original singles but it looks
like they're trying to keep them similar.  However, the track listing
says "Dogs Pt.II" is the "2003 stereo version."

> Does that mean that the two new tracks will be released as a CD single?

I heard that CD singles were being phased out.  No one was buying them.
Except collectors, I guess.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a "collectors edition" CD-single
release of the two new songs.  Remember, Geffen now has the rights to all
this shit so they'll be looking to release whatever they think they can
make money off of.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/