UK Singles Box Set Due in April

==========
http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=277883

THE WHO The Singles Box (2004 UK 24-track 12-CD single box set including
orginal b-sides [approved by the band] plus 2 previously unreleased
recordings, each CD in individual card picture sleeve with artwork from
releases around the world plus original NME single reviews, presented in
picture box complete with 16-page booklet featuring photo's & adverts!).
** released 12 April 2004 **

Artist: The Who
Title: The Singles Box
Price: # 34.99, US$ 65.08   change currency
Format: BOX SET
Record Label: Polydor
Catalogue No: 9866338
Country of Origin: UK
Release date: Monday 12 April 2004
Year of Release: 2004

CD1: I Can't Explain (Original Mono Version) / Bald Headed Woman

CD2: My Generation (Original Mono Version) / Shout and Shimmy

CD3: Substitute (Single Version) / Circles (Revised/ Second Mono Version)

CD4: I'm A Boy (Mono Version) / In The City (Original Stereo Version)

CD5: Happy Jack (Single Version) / I've Been Away

CD6: Pictures of Lily / Doctor Doctor

CD7: I Can See For Miles /Someone's Coming

CD8: Pinball Wizard (Original Album Version) / Dogs Part Two (2003 Stereo
     Version)

CD9: Won't Get Fooled Again (Single Edit) / I Don't Even Know Myself

CD10: 5:15 (Single Mix) / Water (Studio Version)

CD11: Who Are You (Single Edit) / Had Enough

CD12: Real Good Looking Boy / Old Red Wine

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/