Re: EW WHO ALBUM COULD FEATURE ENTWHISTLE

In a message dated 3/2/2004 7:14:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mobailey@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> What is extraordinary is when you get up there and there's two of us and
> there's Pino Palladino on bass, you can still hear John playing because the
> music is so structured."

i'm sorry, but as I pointed oput before, with pino on bass, the who wasn't as
loud as they used to be. so thereofre, the who ain't the who anymore without
entwistle, period. and i'm sure the same could be said after keith died.